Quick Buyers vs. the Rest…
QuickBuyers average sale, 14 days, versus, average Estate Agents sale of 5 months plus.
There are lots of factors to consider when comparing QuickBuyers house buying service to those offered by other House Buying Companies and Estate Agents. The main factors to consider are costs, time scale and the type of actual sale you get.
It is widely accepted that you can achieve a greater sale price by selling on the open market, however, this solution does not offer any guarantees on timescale and more often than not, over half the houses advertised by Estate Agents never sell at the asking price.
There are some questions you might need to ask yourself…
Has your property been on the market for too long?
Has your property been over valued or marketed badly?
Are you frustrated with your estate agent’s inability to get any interest?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, it might be worth getting a FREE, no obligation, cash offer for your property if you are serious about a quick house sale..
- Fast completion in as little as 7 to 14 days (or in a timescale to suit you)
- Regulated by the Property Ombudsman
- Chain free sale
- No fees upfront or on completion
- Free legal service worth up to £1,000
- Quick completion – no more mortgage payments
- Firm offer
Other House Buying Companies
- Completion can take as long as 8 weeks
- Can sometimes take even longer
- May not be regulated or use a code of conduct
- Might not be an actual cash buyer
- Often charge upfront fees for valuation and legal service
- In some cases might be trying to raise a mortgage
- Offers are often dropped just before completion
- Chain can break – buyers can change their mind and pull out of a sale
- Might not be regulated
- Upfront cost to pay in most cases
- Estate Agents fees to pay on completion
- Legal fees to pay on completion
- Can take 6 to 9 months to sell – a larger percentage never sell at all!
- Cost of mortgage payments whilst waiting for a sale
- Hassle, disappointment, haggling
If you need to sell your property quickly, QuickBuyers are able to give you an instant, no obligation cash offer for your property.
To speak to one of our dedicated team and join the Hundreds of people that have been able to benefit from our service, call us today on 01625 800 131
There are all kinds of so called property buying companies out there many of which cannot offer the level of service that we do and most are not regulated in the same way that Quick Buyers is. Make sure that you are dealing with a genuine house buying company and always look for the Property Ombudsman logo and the NAPB logo on their website, if they aren’t a member ask yourself why not?
Companies that can’t or won’t participate in this scheme clearly cannot operate under the code of conduct that we do, meaning they cannot offer you the protection and peace of mind that QuickBuyers can. If you want a fair offer and a hassle free sale contact us for a no obligation cash offer today.
If you consider the fees and charges associated with selling in the traditional way and the lengthy delays that sellers often experience you can see why lots of sellers choose our process every day.